Saturday, August 15, 2015

Dead tired today...



Haha! So the photo above basically is what I did when I got home twenty minutes ago.

For some reason, today was such a long, tiring day. I'm not sure if it was because my day was packed with activities that required both physical and mental energy or if it was because of the weather. It was extremely hot the whole day. It was the kind of weather that saps one's energy. It was the kind of energy that makes me wish I were by the beach, just relaxing with a fruit shake or a cold drink by my side. Haha!

Hmm, there's not much new to what I did today except for maybe one or two things. That makes me wonder I'm feeling beat.

Alright, my first agenda today was Pump at MBFC. Mon joined me for class. Ian couldn't make it because he was feeling under the weather. It was a good Pump class though. It was much better than my session last Thursday. My guess is because I had a good 6 hours of sleep.

From MBFC, Mon and I walked to nearby Lau Pa Sat for quick lunch. I was going to meet my financial consultant at 12. Since there was time, Mon and I were able to have lunch and talk about their recent trip to Shanghai. I didn't get to see Mon before they went to Shanghai. Convo over a lunch of Hokkien mee, oyster omelette and ban mian was really good.

When my financial consultant Yongguan arrived, Mon went ahead to go back. Meanwhile, Yongguan and I had our meeting. I'm really glad Richie intro'd me to him. He's been helpful in my financial planning. If there's one more thing I have to be grateful for living in Singapore, it is getting knocked in the head to seriously consider planning for retirement. Seriously. I'm hoping/praying that I can go at 75. Before I hit that age, I hope I will be able to save up for a relatively comfortable life by the time I start working part-time when I'm 60 or 65. Hehe!

It was a fruitful meeting. Basically, I identified the amount I need to save. I have no idea how I will build that amount because it seems astronomical but I will find a way. Think big, Angelo. Think big.

What I thought would be a one hour meeting took almost two hours. When we finished our session, I just had enough time to take the bus to the museum.

That's my third agenda for today. With the revamped History galleries opening next month, we had to go through training again. This afternoon, three curators led a walkthrough of three of the new galleries that will open. The entire thing took about two hours of walking and listening. Tiring lah!

Done with the training, the next stop was River Valley for the 6PM anticipated Mass. Since I reached RV around 4, I just had enough time to grab a snack/early dinner at Great World before walking over to the Church of St. Bernadette.

After Mass, I took the bus back to Orchard. I was supposed to meet up with someone. We arranged a meetup at Taka. At the last minute, I decided to cancel because I was tired and I was not in the mood to deal with sarcasm and arrogance. Lol! Anyway, there was no point meeting up because he's flying out on Monday. Para que pa. Lol!

I think he wasn't too happy about it, but I really wasn't in the mood to put up with sh*t tonight. Otw home, I messaged Tipz to tell him I was heading back. He FT'd earlier but I was in church! Lol! This time, it's him who's not available. He was heading out at the last minute. We just agreed to touch base again later.

Hmm, by the way I'm feeling right ow, I think I will be asleep before 11. I'll probably just watch one episode of SHIELD after posting this. Afterwards, it's off to lalaland. Haha!

Tipz, if you read this, I'll iMessage you. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment