Sunday, November 29, 2015

More interviewing today...

What a tiring day. Lol.

Because the soapbox tours at NGS were canceled, I just decided to go to Mass at St. Bernadette before heading to the National Museum.

Today is the second day that we're interviewing applicants to the docent training progamme.

There were fewer interviewees today so it's not as tiring as yesterday. Together with fellow MV Inn Siew, we interviewed 4 individuals - 2 guys and 2 girls. I was more confident to interview people today since I now know more how to conduct the interview. All four interviewees were interesting. It was nice to listen to their reasons for wanting to become a museum volunteer.

Afterwards, the team had a meeting. We finished at half past six.

Good thing I decided to go for the morning Mass. If not, I would have missed Mass today. Yikes!

I thought of going to the library but instead, I just decided to head back and have an early evening.

Oh gosh, tomorrow is the last day of November. On Tuesday, it's the start of the last month of the year. Wow, what a year it has been. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment