Monday, November 9, 2015

Random blah...

Half day at work today.

That's one of the nice policies our company has. Half day of work on the eve of a public holiday.

So, the day just went by very fast. I worked from home today. I was online by 8AM. Before I knew it, it was already 1230 and I already turned on my Out of Office auto-reply for this afternoon and for the whole of tomorrow.

After getting my lunch, I decided to have a siesta for an hour.

The last activities for the day were studying from 4 to 6PM, and then Pump at my usual Monday gym.

Tonight, we had a different Pump instructor because the original teacher is on a holiday. I actually like the guy who covered the class tonight. He made everything look so easy. Lol. He was just leading the class the entire team with ease as he worked on his own bar and plates. Hehe!

Hmm, I'm taking it easy with my weights as I feel some stiffness on my right knee. I am hoping, praying it will go away soon because I want to run and do Combat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment