Thursday, March 3, 2016

Omm-ing the past two days...

I haven't been doing Pump for quite some time. It's because of my left knee. Some time in December, I felt something and it worried me a bit. I stopped running and I stopped going for Pump and Combat. I even went and got an X-Ray but the result was normal. I'm wondering if I should go for a MRI.

Anyway, things are back to normal since I got back from Bangkok.

Even when I was in Bangkok, I managed to go for runs two to three times a week and it was okay.

I've also gone back to doing short runs since I didn't want to push myself.

What I've been doing mostly are runs and yoga.

Last night, I went for Vinyasa yoga. Tonight, I went for Yin yoga.

The former was a killer. The latter was more of an introduction to meditation.

Tomorrow, I think I'll go for another yoga class, possibly Gentle Flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment