Sunday, March 20, 2016

Lazy Sunday...



Today was one of my most unproductive Sundays. Ever.

No volunteer work scheduled. No nature walk scheduled. No gatherings scheduled.

Yesterday, I invited some of the guys to a hike at the Tree Top. Lol! No one was interested. Perhaps some other time.

I woke up at 7AM and just stayed in bed, staring at the ceiling. An hour later, I called my Mom to say hi and to see how things are going in Manila. My second brother was still asleep. My youngest brother was with his wife and ILs.

There was really no news so Mom and I didn't spend a long time talking to each other. Besides, she was also going to church.

The only thing highlight of the day was movie and dinner with Jon. I was craving for Filipino food. The kopitiam near my place, which had a Filipino food stall, was undergoing renov. So, I've been deprived of oily, salty Filipino food for weeks now. Haha!

Thankfully, there is a Filipino food stall at the kopitiam in Jurong East. Jon and I had a dinner of Caldereta, Bicol Express and Bistek Tagalog before heading to the cinema to catch Risen.

Good movie, although the story was quite different from what's in the bible or from what I was taught as a Catholic boy.

It was still an enjoyable watch.

Last night, I caught Allegiant. with a date. There's no story to tell - both the movie and the date - so I'm skipping this.

No comments:

Post a Comment