Thursday, March 24, 2016

Random stuff...

Today is a so so day.

My Outlook didn't give me a very busy day, so far. I think it's because I'm in between projects at the mo and second, because it's holiday in India right now. That means most of our partners are on holiday today. Meanwhile, tomorrow is a holiday in Singapore in observance of Good Friday.

I don't really have a lot of plans for the weekend. I want to clean my room. I need to get rid of clothes that I don't wear anymore, as well as other things hiding around the room. I need to do some reading and writing for the museum.

On Saturday, it will be a break for museum training. I did set an afternoon appointment though to do something for the day.

Other than these, I plan to go to church for some of the Lenten services. The other church I plan to visit is the gym. I need to figure out my church and gym schedule for tomorrow. Haha!

For tonight, I asked Richie and Mon if they wanted to catch Zootopia. So far, I've heard nothing but good reviews about the movie. Unfortunately, the movie has been around for awhile. So, there aren't that many cinemas with good screening times. I thought of checking out the Batman/Superman movie. This time, there are many screening times available but there are no seats. Haha!

Oh well, it'll just be dinner then.

No comments:

Post a Comment