Sunday, April 3, 2016

Dinner with Bernice...



Bernice is in town again, but for only less than 24 hours.

She's flying to Bangkok for work, and as was always the case, she needed to transit either in Singapore or in Bali.

I'm glad that she flew in via Singapore.

We didn't really have any set plans. We just agreed to finalise things once she lands in Changi. I had training the whole day so I couldn't meet her at the airport.

Mon sent me a text message around 5PM to ask if I wanted to join him and Richie for dinner. I told them that Bernice will be arriving, and that she and I will join them if that's fine. (Of course, it was!)

It's the first time that Bernice and I hung out at Suntec area, I think. Usually, we'd stick around Farrer Park or Dhoby Ghaut or Orchard. It was a good change.

We ate at this Japanese place at Raffles City Link. I forgot the name but Mon describes it as atas Yoshinoya. Hehe!

Food is good and it's affordable. I ordered the curry rice and some sides. Bernice ordered the udon and some sides.

Afterwards, we were so full that we ended up walking to Suntec for tea and chitchat.

Good Saturday night! Looking forward to seeing Bernice again on Friday before she flies out back to Dili.

No comments:

Post a Comment