Saturday, April 2, 2016

Sale night...

What was supposed to be an uneventful Friday night turned into a somewhat busy Friday night thanks to Mon and Richie.

I didn't really have anything planned for the night. After work, I was thinking of just maybe going to the library to do some reading or browsing.

Some time during the day, Mon messaged if I wanted to go with them to the Valiram sale in Changi.

Hmm, I was curious to see what the sale items would be, and of course, I'd like to see Mon and Richie as well. So just like that, I had better plans for the night.

We agreed to meet at 730PM. Mon and I met earlier at 7PM so that we can grab dinner in Lavender.

From Lavender, we met Richie at Paya Lebar and then took the train down to Changi.

The sale was impressive since most of the items were on sale up to 70% off. Most of the pieces had an additional 10% if you bought two or three pieces. That sweetens the deal even more. Haha!

Initially, we started with a bunch of Tumi items, a Coach passport holder (for me). I was looking at some shoes as well since they were mostly more than half the price off.

In the end, we ended up just hoarding scented candles. Haha!

Success... that I didn't buy anything on impulse (well, maybe the candles but they're dirt cheap) and success for buying stuff that I somewhat need or otherwise, can be a present. Hehe!

Hmm, when is the Club21 sale this year???? I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment