Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The First Monday in May...



Last night, I finally got to watch the documentary The First Monday in May.

I thoroughly enjoyed the documentary.

If there's one reason why I would really want to visit the United States, it's because I want to visit the Met museum. (The other reason I would really want to go visit is Broadway. Haha!)

For a couple of years now, I've been following the Met Ball. It's held every first Monday of May (hence, the title of the documentary).

More than the parade of celebrities in their couture dresses and so on, I really want to know what the theme of the exhibit will be.

This documentary allowed me not just to have a glimpse into the most recent exhibit, it allowed me to see all the work that goes into putting up the exhibit.

Amazing, just amazing!

I would defo want to see this docu again!

No comments:

Post a Comment