Sunday, October 16, 2016

Random post...

For the first time yesterday, I felt lonely for a short period.

It's Saturday night, work was over and I was on my way home.

I was looking at the videos on my phone and I came across a few videos of the Friday nights SG friends and I went clubbing. Those were really fun times. In particular, I enjoyed the spur of the moment clubbing nights.

After Tipz left for Aus, our former party of three (Tipz, me and Jon) because a party of two (me and Jon). On more than one occasion, Jon and I would agree to meet up after work for a round of drinks at Neil Road. That round of drinks would turn out to be an all-nighter (sort of).

When I moved here to Tokyo, I didn't really have time to think about Friday night clubbing as I was preoccupied about other things.

Now that things are starting to have some semblance of normality, I have more time to feel other things. Lol!

I'm quite certain that last night was just one of those random moments of loneliness. I should keep myself busy to meet more people (hopefully) or just so I don't have to feel that "alone" feeling.

2 comments:

  1. You have moved on with your life to better levels. Make new friends and enjoy the new clubbing scene in Harajuku or Roppongi which are way better than SG. Their locals would love to make friends with foreigners like you anytime!! I have lived in US and mingled with lots of friendly & crazy Japanese & Korean students too.

    ReplyDelete