Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wednesday thoughts

Today was a really good day.

It was really tiring, but at the same time a fulfilling one.

In the morning, I had a lesson with Hiro. I've met him a few times. Funny guy, learning English for his work.

Today he brought slides for a prezzo he was going to give tomorrow. It's a short prezzo but he wanted to practice and have the slides checked.

The topic was technical, but I somehow managed to understand it. Lol. Hiro also practiced his presentation.

This evening, I was so surprised when I saw that Hiro booked another lesson. It was a pleasant surprise because I really wanted him to practice some more. Thankfully, I didn't close my late evening lesson and it didn't get booked by another client.

As Hiro made his way to my teaching area, we both burst out into laughter. Maybe because we just saw each other in the morning.

Anyway, he showed me his updated slides. He followed most of my recos. We also did another rehearsal and it was good.

I had a tiring day today, but at the same time, I was happy to have been of assistance to Hiro.

Teaching really is fun.

2 comments:

  1. I can see that your determination has paid off. You have become Hiro's Hero. Well done man!

    ReplyDelete