Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Rush rush Tuesday...

I had a bit of an emergency today.

Really, really thankful for the kindness of people.

Last night, I did a bank transfer for my rent pay. I thought everything went well until I got an email this morning that the transaction was not successful.

On any other day, I would've been relaxed because I usually have that free hours before my afternoon/evening work starts. But today, I had a training until 4PM. My next lesson was at 530PM. I had to rush from Nishi-Shinjuku to Tokyo Station hoping that the bank was still open.

Upon reaching the bank, I was close to panicking because it was already 420. Thankfully, two bank staff helped me set up the online payee account correctly and we were able to send the payment again.

I thanked them a million times looking like a stupid gaijin but I was just really grateful. From Tokyo Station, I walked as fast as I could to Otemachi to reach my learning center just in time for my lesson.

Thank you to the kindness of people, really. Thank you to Lordy for always looking after me.

2 comments: