Sunday, October 23, 2016

Singapore Chicken Rice in Tokyo!!! :D



So, I saw this while my visiting friend and I were looking for a lunch place near the office. Haha!

If not for my friend, I wouldn't have discovered this mini-weekend market near the office. It's a short walk away from the office and there are several food stalls and cutesy ornaments and knick knacks being sold.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this food truck. Haha! I defo wanted to try it. However, my friend obviously wanted to eat at a proper restaurant. Hence, we kept on walking and I led him to Rose Bakery. Hahaha!

Definitely, I will try the chicken rice one of these days. It's about SGD10.

Singapore, you really miss me, don't you?! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing beats Ipoh chicken rice, or chicken rice balls in Melaka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello handsome! You looked so smart and gorgeous in suits like any other Tokyo hunks.

    I do love this Chinese styled Chicken Rice but I am surprised that it's a Singaporean franchise that made it there! Good!

    ReplyDelete