Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloween...



I've heard of how Halloween in Shibuya is a crazy annual event.

Last night, I got to experience it and it was indeed crazy, crazy fun! I'm not sure how Halloween turned out to be such a big thing in Tokyo but man, they do celebrate it big time!

Good thing Edsel was in town and really wanted to check it out. Otherwise, I'm sure I would've missed it. Just how prepped was Edsel for the event? He had four costumes. LOL! I invited my friend Dean to join us. Thankfully, he was free.

The three of us started the night as a onesie crew and ended the night as Donald Duck, a Minion, and Harry Potter. Lol! Thanks, Edsel!

My plan was to catch the last train since I had work this morning. I ended up catching the first train instead. Hahaha!

I got home at 540AM, slept for 2 hours, and THANK GOD!, woke up in time for class.

What a crazy, fun night!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, you are so funny to catch the first train instead! What a party animal and I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! :D I was just thankful I didn't miss my work. Yay!

      Delete