Thursday, November 3, 2016

Comme comme Thursday...



Today was a public holiday. It's Cultural Day.

I'm really grateful because it enabled me to spend the entire day with Edsel before he flies out for Manila tomorrow. The day started at Tokyo Skytree and ended at Shinjuku. It was a long, tiring day but it was defo a fun one.

We agreed to meet at 11 at Skytree. He needed to go to the Ghibli shop to buy some Totoro stuff toys. I've seen Totoro a few times but I don't really know much about it. Cute stuff toy though.

From Skytree, we took the Hanzomon line to Omotesando. We spent the next 5 hours in Aoyama and Omotesando. Haha! I thought it was impossible but we managed to do it. Lol!

After getting lunch at an omurice place I visited before, we went to Aoyama to check out the Comme des Garcons store. It's no secret I'm a huge fan of Comme so visiting the Aoyama store is always a happy time for me. Sigh, I wish Rei Kawakubo, Junya Watanabe, and every designer under the Comme family will live forever. Haha! I really do think Kawakubo-san is amazing.

There were many highlights during the day but one of the main highlight was Edsel finding a man skirt he's been looking for. We went to one of the shops I visited before. And there we found this superb Comme des Garcons Homme Plus man skirt. Edsel was super happy! We went to another shop and we found another Comme des Garcons Homme Plus man skirt. He kept on telling me to get the piece, but I decided to skip it. It's still haunting me now though. Haha! What we have is just a photo of that man skirt.

I loooove it!

Tbh, I pictured myself wearing a Comme piece like this. I didn't think it would happen so soon. Sigh, I hope I find a smimilar piece again sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. You looked cool, dude. I have not visited Aoyama and Omotesando before. Now I am curious after hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe you've never been to Aoyama and Omotesando! :D Aoyama is my fave so far! :D

      Delete