Saturday, January 21, 2017

Over before it even began...

Well, it seems it's over. Lol.

It didn't even make it to a month. Oh well, that's life I guess.

Hmm, I guess what sucks about it is I thought it was actually going somewhere. I should've known it was too good to be true.

In a way, it's good that I have a drop of cynicism in me so I didn't completely commit the mistake I would've committed had I been in my early 20s.

残念ですね.

The analytical side of me saw me reading the conversations that started in late December. It's funny how a few weeks can change how a conversation goes. But I guess that's the reality of dating, huh? You date to find out if you fit with the other person.

Hmm, the thing is I really thought there was a fit. I dun care about the distance. 64 kilometers is nothing. Heck, I'm willing to take the train to and fro Tokyo every Sunday if that's the only way to have some QT. But these past few days, you've been like the weather in Tokyo - on some days cool, on most days cold... and I guess it's only going to get colder.

At the very least, I'm grateful for the awesome date last 28 December and 30 December. It's been awhile since I've had a great date like that. I felt the kilig and it was good.

Ueno Park. Starbucks Ueno. A walk around the park. United Arrows gloves. Last train to Ibaraki. Last train to Horikirishobuen.

Good one.

1 comment: