Thursday, October 30, 2008

Missed LOS at Gateway... Argh...


Look what was screening at Gateway Cineplex just recently. When I went to Gateway last Sunday to catch HSM 3 with Grace, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Love of Siam was one of the films featured for the festival. Wooohooo! I immediately told Carlo about it, and we agreed to watch the film later during the week.

Later during the week is tonight. And the reason that I'm blogging and not enjoying Love of Siam is because I read the schedule wrong. When I called Gateway this afternoon to check if there were still tickets, the lady said, "Sir, yesterday was the last day of showing for Love of Siam." What the?! Hmm, obviously I read the schedule incorrectly. Bop Angelo!!!

Hay, I was really looking forward to seeing the film on the big screen. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment