Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pundaquit road trip with CS Manila gang...


Went on a road trip with a bunch of CS kiddies - Kaycee, Pau, Lind, Khrys, and Dawnie. I say "kiddies" only because I'm the oldest in the group. Haha!

Kaycee posted an invite to go to Anawangin for yesterday's holiday, and I thought I'd join the group. It was either I go on a road trip or I go to the office, and do some work. Haha!

Our meeting time was at 3:30AM at Victory Liner Caloocan. It was raining when I left the house and I was waiting for a text message from Kaycee to say that the trip is canceled. It was great that the text message never came. Haha!

When we reached Pundaquit, the Barangay Captain advised us not to proceed to Anawangin because of the weather. We were a bit saddened by it, but still we chose not to let it spoil the entire day.

We did however get to go to Capones Island and stayed there for about an hour or two. I Googled the place and I know there is a lighthouse there, but we didn't see it when we were there. Dawnie and I walked the entire stretch of the island but no lighthouse. Must be on the other side. Haha!

When we got back at the resort, we prepared lunch. It was a team effort, and I guess that made lunch a whole lot more enjoyable. Hehehe!

Left for Manila again by 6PM. Was home by 11PM. Dead tired, but really, really happy with how the day was spent.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kaycee, Pau, Lind, Khrys, and Dawnie!!!

We have to go back and really go to Anawangin!!! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment