Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally finished the Kinsella book...


Finally finished the Sophie Kinsella book last night. It took quite a while before I got to the last page. Usually, I'd finish a book in a couple of days, but this one took me...errr... weeks. I don't know. I should have expected that it was going to be how I thought it would be.

The Shopaholic series I enjoyed, but after reading the first two books it was starting to be annoying and a drag. Stubborn person that I am though, I still bought Shopaholic and Sister and then, Shopaholic and Baby. Hay, I don't know, but I just got annoyed with the heroine at one point. She never learned her lesson. She kept on committing the same mistakes.

And I guess I'm also annoyed because I never learned my lesson (that the next book would be just the same) and I still committed the same mistake (bought the book even if I already knew what it would be.) Hay.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm done with it. I can already keep it in my plastic drawer. Plus, I can move on to the next books. Eeep! Waiting in line are Armistead Maupin and David Stukas. Woohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment