Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Dude pare, check out the buckle...Ferragamo iyan..."



Here's an amusing work situation that happened recently.

Whenever I would get called to my boss' cubicle, it's because I would get instructions on what revisions to do with an article or to get comments on a communication plan draft. On other occasions, it would be for a meeting or a con call with my VisMin counterparts.

But this afternoon, I was a bit surprised because when I got a different question when I walked into her cubicle.

She held up her bag and said, "Angelo, guess what bag this is."

Another colleague was also there in the cubicle, and apparently, they were talking about bags. So there we were, two bag ladies and one guy who can't leave the house without any sack playing some guessing game. Just like with any other work situation, I took the question seriously. Hehe!

To be honest, I didn't know what the bag was. It's my first time to see the style and unless the bag either has a screaming logo or is really one of those legendary bags, I wouldn't know what the bag is.

After pausing for a minute or two and checking the bag from a distance, I was about to give up when I noticed the two buckles and that's when I said,

"Ferragamo."

My boss smiled, which meant my answer was correct. Hehe! When my other colleague asked me how I knew it was Ferragamo (my colleague's guess was Balenciaga), I said, "It's the buckle. That is Ferragamo's Gancini logo."

I found myself smiling when I went back to my cubicle. Hehe! But at the same time, I was amused and bothered that I knew the answer. Yaiks!

"Dude pare, pasensya na, but that's my OGT."

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! if she asked me, and i guessed right, it will only be because i'm such a good guesser. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete