Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend report...





Unfortunately, I haven't been able to write as much as I want to lately.

Not that much has been going on with my personal life, except with work. And that's primarily the main reason why I haven't been able to update this blog. Some more work has been added to my plate because of the recent thing with the H1N1 virus outbreak. I'm just really praying that it won't hit the country. Otherwise, I really wish that I could clone myself just so I can already finish the other things I need to do concerning Gawad Kalinga, the environment program, admin stuff and so on.

Anyway, the long weekend was a very much welcomed break. Although the original plans didn't push through, I was able to sleep in a little bit longer and spend some time with good friend Carlo and myself. Haha!

Friday evening, Carlo and I met up at Gateway and watched Wolverine. Afterwards, we headed to CBTL for our usual chats which lasts for hours. It's always a joy seeing the guy, because we can talk just about anything. Haha! Gawd, we went overboard with our sugar intake that night. Augh! Dairy Queen, CBTL cheesecakse, Krispy Kreme donuts. Ack! Recipe for a sugar coma. Haha!

Saturday, on the other hand, was also uneventful except for the run. Had a really good run time and finally, figured out how to last a little bit longer. How? Ignore the pain and keep on going. Hahaha!

Checked out the newly opened Fully Booked at Greenbelt 5, too. There was still one copy of the Tom Ford book, which I've been wanting for the longest time. It's 20% off, but even with the discount, the damn book still costs P6,000. Augh!!! Hay!

Had my bimonthly visit to Julius at Piandre. After Abel left Piandre not too long ago, I was afraid of what would happen. Yeah, it sounds shallow but seriously, I've gotten so used to the guy and how he does my hair. Heck, my relationship with him even longer than my "other" relationship. Haha! So far, things have been great with Julius. The guy's really nice, and he listens to what kind of haircut I like, and that's all that really matters to me. Hehe!

Before finally going home, I had to pass by Hobbes for my dose of Yoh-gurt Froz. Argh! It's my latest addiction. But it is a bit expensive even if it's really good. Hay! Why do addictions have to be pricey? Haha! This is all Monet's fault.

And for Sunday, I just stayed home. While the rest of the country was waiting for the Pacquiao-Hatton fight, I was re-reading favorite parts from one of Michael Thomas Ford's novels, and then watching Kingdom of Heaven for the nth time. Harhar!

No comments:

Post a Comment