Friday, May 15, 2009

Monday night with ni tomodachis...




Had a really good start of the week thanks to a meet up with two of the nicest people I've ever met - Alster and Whaxter. I've been hanging out with Whaxter for quite some time now, and though we rarely see each other, the guy is a really good friend. Meanwhile, it was my first time to officially meet Alster, but it sure felt like we've known each other for the longest time already.

This is one of the reasons why I love, love, love the online world. You get to meet people who could turn out to be a really good friend (or if the heavens are smiling you, a really good lover. Haha! Kidding!). So I guess it's true that "there are no strangers in this world, only friends we have yet to meet." Yes?

The two started hanging out at Starbucks Rockwell around 4PM, and I just followed (three hours later... augh!) since I was stuck with work. Again, another big "Augh!" Haha!

From Starbucks, we moved to Via Mare for dinner then we headed to Lulu Belle to grab some dessert. I got the green tea yogurt, which tasted a bit weird. Yoh-gurt Froz still ranks #1 in my heart and in my taste buds. MWehehe!

The whole time it was just really good exchange of stories and several bursts of boisterous laughter thanks to sometimes senseless topics. Harhar! I got some really helpful info from Alster-san about Japan. Arigato gozaimasu. But please don't consider a career with the Hiroshima Public Information office. Hehehe! Just kidding. Just kidding. Thanks, too, for the keychain. Hope you can get me some of that "literature" when you go back. *wink wink* I'll just wire the money or something. And then it's good to see Whaxter again. It's always nice to see the guy because we can talk about anything, but what made last night really good was that he wasn't too sungit. Haha! Kidding. (I say these with much love, Alster and Whaxter.)

Anyway, really had a terrific time hanging out with the ni otoko last night. Alster, dozo yoroshiku. Whaxter, good luck!

Ja mata ne. (*_*)\\

No comments:

Post a Comment