Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ready for Mizuno Run


Woohooo! Registered this noontime for the Mizuno Infinity Run on June 7. I was initially thinking of checking the box for 10K, but decided to stick with 5K. Haha! I'm quite excited already because the PA running gang would be there.

Will be prepping for Mizuno by (hopefully) running more in the next few weeks. Haha! I really hope I get to finish the 5K at 40 mins (or maybe lower). We'll see. We'll see.

Uhm, partly related, I'm thinking of getting another pair of running shoes. Adidas is having this really fantastic promo where you can get as much as P1,000 off a pair of shoes by simply turning in your old (but still wearable) pair of rubber shoes. The great thing about it is that they're going to donate all the collected shoes to the
Pamulaan Center for Indigenous Peoples’ Education. Really great, I think. What's even greater is that the promo is extended to May 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment