Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun Familia at Enchanted Kingdom...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday afternoon was spent being a kid again. Haha!

One of the nice things about working for where I work is we have an annual R&R day. The choices usually are 8 Waves and Enchanted Kingdom. For two years in a row now, I've been choosing the latter. The idea of being half-naked in front of thousands of other employees and the idea of seeing thousands of half-naked work colleagues just don't sit with me very well. Hehehe! Ergo, I choose where the magic stays with me. (So says at the theme park.)

And for two years in a row now, I've been going with my very good friend, Tey, and her nephews. The nice thing about this is I get to be a kid, and I get to be a Tito at the same time.

If it were just me, I wouldn't really want to go. I'm not a huge fan of theme park rides. I will go spelunking and white water rafting, but there is now way I'm gonna get on the Space Shuttle, or on any other form of rollercoaster. Seriously. Hehe! And I'm not a huge fan of waiting in line. I'm more than happy to sit it out and watch everyone else have fun. Yeah, yeah, nagmamatanda lang.

Anyway, the cast this year included Engel and his friend Jonjon, and the usual suspects Mich and Ken (Tey's nephews).

The trip to EK was testing. SLEX traffic was really horrible. Ugh! But a little perseverance and lots of jokes and junkfood kept us entertained during the trip.

We reached EK around 4PM. Compared to last year, there were fewer employees this year. I dunno if the SLEX traffic had anything to do with it. In any case, I was quite happy. Haha! There was hardly any line in the rides that we wanted to try.

We did the Rio Grande Rapids, the Flying Fiesta, the Rialto, the giant ferris wheel, and yes, even the Discovery Theater (even if what was showing was Dora the Explorer. Haha! Patulan na lang lahat.)

Before heading to EK, Engel and I were planning to hit Malate after our trip to EK. We’ve been away from Malate for a couple of months now and I think it’s time to go back. Hehehe! Pero kamusta naman? We were able to head back to Manila past 11PM. And by the time I got home, I was dead tired. I also had work this morning, so it wasn’t a very good idea to not have any sleep again.

Anyway, EK was completely fun. Definitely a fantab Saturday afternoon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment