Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Standrad Chartered Marathon Singapore 2010 reg opens tomorrow



This is it! :)

Registration for the Standrad Chartered Marathon Singapore 2010 opens tomorrow.

First 80 registrants will receive a premium goodie bag worth over $500, while the next 800 registrants will receive an exclusive goodie bag.

Too bad for me, I'm in Manila. Huhuhu!

But thanks to my good, good friend Jean who's working in SG, I just might be lucky and be able to register tomorrow. Crossing my fingers.

I'm pretty excited about this event. I already know a few friends who are going to fly to Singapore for this. Just how excited am I? Uhm, I already booked a flight to SG during the last CebuPac sale. Got my roundtrip tix for only P4,300. Not bad, huh?!

For more details on the run, log on to www.marathonsingapore.com

December 5. Sunday. 5:30AM. All roads will lead to the Esplanade Bridge for the Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2010.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment