Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday morning at GK Engkanto...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Woke up early yesterday. Had to visit a Gawad Kalinga farm in Angat, Bulacan for work.

At 6:30AM, I was in Makati heading for Bulacan. I just grabbed a siopao from 7-11, and a medium cup of their French Vanilla. I'm starting to get addicted to their French Vanilla. It's good coffee that super cheap. Hehe!

Anyway, we reached our destination around 8:30. The drive was long, but I got to sleep. Hehehe!

At the GK village, we were met by the GK Founder himself, Mr. Tony Meloto. An hour later, the program for the day began. Mr. Meloto and a number of people involved in the project gave talks.

All were inspiring. All brought messages of hope. It was nice to listen.

Afterwards, we had a superb lunch prepared by the GK village residents. Yum, yum.

We headed back to Manila before 1PM. It was a good Saturday morning, I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment