Thursday, May 20, 2010

That stupid post...



It's been a little over four years since that low point happened.

I'm definitely 101% okay now. I know I am. Otherwise, I wouldn't have written that blog entry a year ago.

However, I find myself backsliding once in a while. It's just like when Stefan started craving for human blood again. Yeah, I know. I've been watching too much Vampire Diaries. Haha!

Anyway, the other night I was reading the post of a friend in one of the more popular social networking sites, when I read the post of the "next" guy. I shouldn't have read it because that triggered the BVs. Ugh!

I felt a mix emotions for a couple of minutes. I even messaged a very good friend telling him that I now understand why he still had certain feelings for someone who's long gone. Mine's somewhat different though.

It's funny how a phrase, a small photo, a visit to an SNS can stir some emotion. It shouldn't anymore.

The wound heals. But you remember how you got the wound.

Sheesh, sorry. Emo post. A thirty-year old guy emo-ing. Gross. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment