Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Be still my heart... lol...





Why oh why do we not have H&M in Manila?! Ugh!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, unless you'll be in a country with an H&M store this November, we are going to once again miss getting a piece or two from this yet another fantab collaboration of H&M with a high-end designer.

Not sure when the news broke (early this week) but when I found out that H&M is having Lanvin as a guest designer, I can't help but text/tweet people I know who will react the same way as I did - Jepoy, Ela, Maver. Hehe!

The collection will be designed by Lanvin superstar Alber Elbaz and menswear designer Lucas Ossendrijver.

The pieces will be revealed on November 2 (via a special film), while the actual pieces will hit the stores on November 23. Ooooh! I can already imagine looong lines outside select H&M stores.

"I think I loved the idea that H&M was going luxury rather than Lanvin going public," said Mr. Elbaz. Ang taray, di ba?! Haha! :P

In my case, what I love is the idea of H&M having these collabs. What I hate is that I'm not able to get pieces from the collabs. Comme des Garcons, Jimmy Choo. Hay.

Why oh why do we not have H&M in Manila? Huhuhu!

3 comments:

  1. diba sabi dadalhin daw yan dito?? bagal kasi ng SSI, naunahan sila ng SM. humahigh-end na ang SM. Boo to you Mr. Anthony Huang. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ano kayang impact ng H&M sa local fashion scene? Good to have them here pero di naman nila siguro chuchugihin ang local brands. Hehehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as usual, celebrities and socialites na naman ang magkakandarapa dyan. mukhang hindi naman siguro maaapektuhan ang mga local brands. iba kasi talaga ang market ng H&M :)

    ReplyDelete