Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cheesy Saturday...




More than just getting a much-deserved break during the long weekend, I also got to see the four-letter "L" word.

The Tagaytay trip with our couple friend became some sort of impromptu "pre-nup photo shoot." Wahaha!

I had a fantab time with Hanschen taking photos of the boys. Thankfully, they were up for the photo shoot. Haha! I think they appreciated it as well, because Hanschen and I were helping immortalize beautiful and precious moments of the lovers.

Whoa! That sounded so nice… "Immortalizing beautiful and precious moments of the lovers."

I wish I could post the photos so that haters and narrow-minded phobes could see that true love (there I said it!) knows no gender, but I'm going to get the boys into trouble. Eeep!

The retouched photos would have to do.

My favorite photo is the one I took of the two inside the church. I sat several rows away from them so I can have my moment with God. After my prayers, I just sat there and watched the two. There was one moment where I saw my guy friend looking at his partner lovingly. My guy friend was smiling and his face was one that I was familiar with. It was the face of a person who was in love.

When I saw that, I had to take out Hanschen and capture that moment. The partner's facial expression is hidden from the camera and I thought that was okay, because the "look" that my guy friend had on his face was more than enough to express what was going on between them. Awww!

Jeez… am I cheesy or what?! Haha!

I would be lying if I didn't say I wished I had that, too. Sana kami na lang nung guy in blue. LOL! :P I swear I could work as a paparazzi!

Really happy for my two guy friends. I was more than happy to give them their photos.

I just hope they don't split up. Uumbagan ko sill pareho if they do. Hehehe!

5 comments:

  1. awww this is beautiful. yeah, it exists. mailap lang kaya andaming nawawalan ng hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks nyl! :) i agree. how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to know that. :) Hmm, could be better. :)

    ReplyDelete