Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthday video project for SG friend Rejoy...







It was the birthday of good friend from Singapore Rej a couple of weeks ago.

Days before her birthday, JoAnn told me about the surprise birthday party they are planning for her and asked for my help.

I was more than happy to help with the project, especially since Rej, JoAnn and Kym have been more than helpful to me in another project I'm working on.

The request was for a video from Derek Ramsay. Challenging. I asked two friends from ABS-CBN if they could help me out but both said they don't have the powers.

Thankfully, Derek is the newest endorser for a brand of the company and he had an event in Dumaguete, which my VisMin counterpart was covering. I texted NN about the project, and I'm really happy she agreed to do it. Winnurr! :)

Aside from the video of Derek, I also took video clips of the PA girls greeting Rej.

Thanks to Stefan (the new iMovie is just wonderful, just wonderful!), I was able to make the video above!

Yeey!

Happy birthday, Rej!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment