Sunday, February 13, 2011

The cards are saying the same thing...



I'm not really a believer of tarot cards or anything that has to do with fortune telling.

I do it because it's fun. And when I do it, I only want to hear the good things. Hehehe!

I've only gone to two persons for tarot card reading. One was with my Mom who knows this guy who reads cards. The other one is with my work colleague Nova's friend Jani.

I've had my card reads by Jani a number of times and I can say that he's very "reliable."

Uhm, there's a third person who read my cards, good friend Noreen. But I'm not sure if it counts because she was just practicing her "gift" on me. Hehehe!

Last Friday, work colleague MJane and I found ourselves on the way to Gateway to meet up with Jani. Last time we met up with him was a year ago, around this same time. We planned to meet him after that, but we never got to do so anymore.

MJane has been asking me to get in touch with Jani for quite some time now, but it was only last week that we found the time to contact him.

Friday after work turned out to be a perfect time to meet up with him. It's the start of the Year of the Rabbit. Friday, according to Jani, is one of the best days to have one's cards read. And I just got some really good news, and I wanted to check if the cards would show that.

Guess what? It did. The cards were very, very good. In general, it's going to be a very, very good year for me. That's also what is said about Sheep people this Year of the Rabbit. All the cards that I drew showed very good vibes in all aspects - career, family, health. Uhm, relationships, yeah, but it's not really a priority (or so I claim).

In a way, I'm also glad that I did the reading because I learned some very good reminders and what to steer clear of. Haha!

Uhm, the general advice is to just enjoy and be happy because everything is generally just fine! I should stop being too much of a worry wart. I should stop being too hard on myself. I should adjust my level of expectations.

And just stop so I can smell the roses around me. Haha!

Uhm, I spent about an hour chatting with Jani to have my cards read. Nagsara ng ang CBTL sa cinema area sa sorbing tagal naming. Haha!

Jani already packed his cards when I realized I forgot to ask one very important question. Haha! I was so focused on the good news that I got that I forgot to ask about someone. Haha!

We transferred to the other CBTL just outside Araneta Coliseum. Jani was very nice to accommodate my request to ask that one question. Haha!

Uhm, my takeaway from that question. Yes, the person has feelings for me as well. But it's not worth pursuing because what I'm feeling is not really the four-letter L word. Haha!

I needed to know that, and somehow it helped me in my resolve to really ignore whatever this is and just forget the entire thing. Hahaha!

After the reading, MJane and I bid Jani goodbye. We headed to the nearby Cubao X for a very late dinner, and a round of SML.

No comments:

Post a Comment