Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Carlo V's post-birthday get-together...





Except for the tragic news regarding a friend from work, the weekend that came was just perfect.

Friday night, we had the MNL and SG Simulparties. Julia Vargas and Neil Road gimiks. Sunday afternoon, we had the very, very intense badminton game. Gad, I wish all our badminton games were like that. Hehe! Saturday afternoon, I dropped by St. Luke's to visit my friend Noreen who had an aneurysm early January. The doctors have clipped the aneurysm and she seems like she is on the road to full recovery. I can't be thankful enough, Lordy. You're the best talaga.

And Saturday evening, I met up with very good friend Carlo V for his post-birthday get-together.

Dinner at Gloria Maris. Date with Jake Gyllenhaal via Love & Other Drugs. Tartufo at Bellini's in Cubao X. Hours and hours of good conversation. It was definitely a good Saturday night.

Happy birthday, Carlo! Love you, bro! ;P I am forever grateful I have you in my life.

Btw, ZsaZsa Zaturnnah the Musical based on Carlo's graphic novel will have its 7th run at the CCP Little Theater from Feb. 18 to Mar. 13.

Ticket prices are P950 (center), P850 (sides) and P650 (back).

I'm planning to watch on Feb. 26.

2 comments:

  1. hey, nielz. yep, we've known each other even before he created zsazsa zaturnnah. hehe. super nice guy! :)

    ReplyDelete