Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bugbugan Saturday…



Decided to go the boxing gym this morning.

I haven't gone to the gym this entire week, and I kind of feel guilty for not doing so. Haha!

Since I stayed home last night, I had enough energy to wake up early, do my usual Saturday morning chore before heading to the boxing gym for a session of may thai.

I asked Twitter buddy Marlon if he was going to be there. He said he was going to do boxing. I decided to go the same time as he was going, so that he can guide me with the warmup.

Similar to the first session, muay thai is such a killer. I have to learn how to breathe properly. Otherwise, I'm going to die inside the ring. Oo na. Exag na. Haha! But seriously, three minutes inside the ring is no joke.

I'm really starting to like may thai. I just wish I was as disciplined in practicing it as I am with my spinning and running.

Three hours at the gym. It was such a good work out. My body is sore. I have blisters on my foot.

But it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment