Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My first half-marathon for 2011...



And I missed it.

For good reason though. I had to be away over the weekend to take care of something. It was a bit difficult to decide to skip the half-marathon, but I really didn't have much of a choice. I'm hoping that choosing to skip the 21K would count for something, Lordy. Hehe! ;P

I did get to run though. Despite being away, despite having a very painful thing left ankle ("old age..." haha!), I chose to run. But I only got to do a 9K and my time was a PR... PR sa pagka-lousy. Haha! Blame it on the left ankle.

It was a good run though because I had a breathtaking view. Unfortunately, I didn't bring Hanschen with me, and I had no plans of doing a third round in that route because I was already hungry and I felt like chopping my left foot off already. Haha!

Will definitely go back to do more runs in that happy place. ;)

Shush please if you know where this is. Don't get me into trouble. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment