Monday, October 10, 2011

10K run for the dreams of the Mitrataa girls...






It was a very sporty Sunday morning. Haha!

Woke up really early for "Run for a Dream," a charity run organized by the office for the girls of Mitrataa in Nepal.

It was a good run. Venue was at the East Coast Park. Haven't been there for a long time, so it was great being back.

Chris and I signed up for the 10K category.

I thought I did well. The weekly training runs at the NUS Bukit Timah campus with Ian, Chris and Sarge have definitely helped. We should continue having those weekly runs.

As soon as I crossed the finish line, I rested for a short while before boarding a cab to Kallang river.

At 10AM, we had our dragon boat training at Kallang Water Venture.

Though still tired from the run, I had to go to DB training. I just had to.

Thankfully, training that day focused more on technique rather than speed so it was quite okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment