Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random blah...

It's been a busy week. :-/

Monday night, for the first time, I stayed back at the office til 7 plus. Yeah, that's how busy we were.

The company had a townhall meeting in the morning. By the time, we got back to the office, it was almost lunch time and there were 100+ emails waiting for my attention. Haha!

I've been wanting to write about things, but I haven't really been able to.

Sigh.

I should really find the time to write more.

This is why I decided on changing my sleeping time to 12 midnight. For the past several months, I've been sleeping at 11PM and sometimes, even earlier than that. I know, I know. Ano ako? Lola?! Hehehe!

So anyway, I decided to push my sleeping time to midnight and wakeup time at 6AM, 615 max. This was how I was in Manila, so I'm sure I'm going to survive with this here.

Okay, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment