Monday, March 19, 2012

Saturday night movie marathon...

Saturday night was one of the rare evenings where I didn't have anything planned.

Whereas last Saturday I was out watching Wicked and clubbing with the guys til 3 in the morning, this recent Saturday I was just at home with Pg Boy with no plans.

Pg Boy's housemate E and his friend Sean were also at home and only planned to have a movie night.

First movie was Bridesmaids. It was okay, I guess. It was one of those films that you watch without having any takeaway but lots of laugh out loud moments.

The second movie we watched was The Woman in Black. E and Pg Boy are huge fans of horror movies. I'm not. So was Sean. Hehe! I watched Paranormal Activity 3 with Pg Boy because he really wanted to watch it, and my eyes were closed 70% of the movie. LOL!

I don't like horror movies, because I have a very active imagination. Once the movie is over, and I'm all on my own, that's when I become really scared.

Anyway, I agreed to watching The Woman in Black because the movie setting was in the early 1900s I suppose. This made me feel "safer." Haha!

I survived the film.

But we all agreed that E and I can't go watch a horror film in the moviehouse because we would both get thrown out. Haha!

Apparently, I wasn't the only jumpy person in the room. So was E! LOL! We would both curse at the same time and be surprised by the same scenes. There was one scene though that really frightened me, and I ended up letting out a loud yell, which in turn made E and Pg Boy(!!!) yell out as well.

That has to be my fave part because the four of just laughed out loud after because of how we all reacted to the stupid scene. Haha!

The follow morning, Pg Boy was saying he was sorry for making watch the scary movie.

I just replied, "No worries lah."

If every scary movie screening would be just as "funny" as the The Woman in Black, then I may actually enjoy other scare movies. Hehe!

2 comments:

  1. was the scene you were referring to the one where there was a frosted hand print on the window? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the one where Daniel Radcliffe was looking out the window and a screaming face suddenly appears. *goosebumps*

    ReplyDelete