Tuesday, May 22, 2012

8 Days Celebrity Car Boot Sale this weekend...



















There's an exciting sale happening this weekend. Hehe.

It's the 8 Days Celebrity Car Boot Sale.

8 Days is a weekly local entertainment magazine. The Philippines has Yes! Singapore has 8 Days.

Dun judge me for reading it from time to time. It's my thing, so leave it be. Hehe!

Anyway, the sale will be happening at Orcard Central this 26 and 27 May and pre-loved items from local celebs will be up for grabs.

There's also an opportunity to have a photo taken with some local celebs who will be gracing the event.

While I think that Filipino actors have more hot celebs, I have to say that Singapore also has quite a number of hottah hottah celebrities.

Google Elvin Ng, Nat Ho, Dai Ying Tian, Pierre Png, and Adrian Pang. Hehe! :) (DYT and Elvin Ng are the guys in the photo above).

Hmm, wonder if I can drag Pg Boy to this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment