Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Born this Way Ball...





















Almost missed Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball concert.

When Pg Boy and his friends decided to buy tickets, I haven't made up my mind yet whether I really wanted to watch. One, they tickets they were getting were a bit pricey. Two, I'm not sure if I really want to see Gaga.

I do like a lot of her songs. And I have had many tugs nights both here in SG and back in Manila going gaga over remixes of her songs, but I really wasn't sure if I wanted to watch.

Big mistake in delaying my decision.

As expected, tickets quickly sold out for both days of the concert.

But luck was on my side. A third night of performance was announced.

This time, there was no way I was not going to get tickets. Hehe! Huge thanks to Richie for asking me if I wanted to watch with him, Mon and Coly. My ticket to the concert was secured. Hehe!

The concert turned out to be really great. She sang several most of her hits, which drove the crowd wild. The set was just amazing! I'm really impressed. The seats we got were a bit similar to the ones we got for Kylie's concert. Pg Boy and work colleague Alexie got the more expensive tickets for the pen, but they said that the ones I got was better.

On my way home that night, I realized that I would really have kicked myself if I missed this concert. I dunno when I'll be able to watch her perform again so I was happy to have decided to watch her.

I'm still dreaming of getting to watch the Madonna concert though.

No comments:

Post a Comment