Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Good morning....



While waiting for Body Pump class to start this morning... Hehe!

One of the big reasons I would drag myself out of bed vearly is that I get to see this. I get to see a brand new day start. I may have previously mentioned that I'm a big fan of the sunrise. Hehe!

With this kind of greatness greeting you in the morning, how can one not be hopeful that today will be an awesome day?! It really does make one hopeful and grateful, yeah?! :)

Oh, and the fact that I'm back to my weight before my Manila trip makes today even more awesome. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. I can only surmise how early you have to wake up! What's the secret to waking up early and fresh and not falling asleep through the day?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! :P I woke up at 530AM, friend. Went to bed at 11PM. :)

      I actually feel very energized after a morning workout. Enough "high" to get me through the day! Try it, friend!

      Delete