Monday, July 1, 2013

Grateful...



Even in the darkest hour, there will always be some light. You just have to find it.

I know, I know. It sounds emo, but it's not meant to be.

Grateful.

That's what I'm feeling today, even with the recent moving on of Dad. (I dunno, but I dun like to say we lost him or that he passed away. I guess it's because I believe that physically he is no longer with us, but I know that he is in a better place now happier and able to watch over the fam)

I'm grateful that he is no longer in pain and suffering.

I'm grateful that my Mom and my brothers can move on with their lives.

And at this very moment, I'm grateful to be blessed by great friends - Tey, Gossipgehl, Tian, Ian, MkSurf8, Alexie, Pau, Niña, Belle, Tipz, to name a few - who all have been a source of strength and support.

I really have no words, but "THANK YOU!"

2 comments:

  1. ganyan din naramdaman ko when my father died, friend. he moved on. at grateful ako na hindi na siya nasasaktan o nahihirapan. parang ang selfish lang for us to wish they would stay with us, they would never leave us, ganoong kita naman natin na hirap na hirap na sila, di ba?

    sending you my hugs friend. wish i could see you personally so i can give you a real hug :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, friend. Di na kita na-text. I was doing everything between Makati and Manila so I didn't want to bother friends living in QC. I'm so sorry. Will you be visiting Singapore soon?

      I agree with you. My prayers turned from praying for healing to praying for what's best. I reached a point na ang sinasabi ko na was "Thy will be done, Father."

      Friend, sending you big hugs, too. :)

      Delete