Monday, July 8, 2013

Back to Singapura tonight...

It's been a very good trip.

Not too busy. Just relaxed. I saw most of the people I really wanted to see. I wished I saw more friends. Hehe!

But above all, I am just glad that things are okay with the fam after Dad returned back to the heavens.

I dunno if I already wrote about it, but one of the things that this whole experience taught me is that things do happen for a reason. The other lesson is that really, He knows what is best for everyone. It is for that reason that I keep and will continue to keep the faith. Hehe!

This afternoon, I'll just be relaxing and finishing my packing before heading to the airport. Though my flight is quite late, I intend to leave early - too early, in fact - for the airport since it's a Monday, and 5PM will prolly be damn crazy, and I dunno what to expect at the OFW counter at the airport. Hehe!

It's been a very good trip. I'm really grateful. Thank you to all the friends who took the time to see me.

Now, it's time to head back to my other "home," which I'm also starting to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment