Monday, July 15, 2013

Carine is here...



The package above was one of the few packages that welcomed me when I returned to work a few days ago.

I was very pleased to have finally received this package after waiting for a month or two.

My team mate Gen told me about this UK-based website, which does not only sell books at a discounted price but also ships it for free.

How the business earns profit, I have no idea. Hehe.

Anyway, I decided to try the website.

There are a few books I wanted to buy at Kinokuniya. However, I always end up returning the books to the shelves because I couldn't bring myself to fork out 100 over dollars for a coffee table book. Hehe!

Good thing Gen told me about the site.

I went online and checked out the price for Carine Roitfeld's irreverent. It was selling for $91 on the site. At Kinokuniya, the same book was selling for $166!!!

Such a huge difference, right?!

So I went ahead and ordered from the site just to try it out and see if it works.

Well, as you know by now, it does!!!

I'm thinking of buying a few more books again. Hehe! Sure, it takes awhile for the package to arrive. I just think about how much I'm saving.

The site's name is Book Depository. Check it out here.

It may be addicting. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. Hehe!

1 comment:

  1. I heard of that site. I like ebooks myself. Instant read. :-)

    ReplyDelete