Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thanks for this email...



The email above came in while I was going through my Inbox on my way home last night.

I smiled upon reading it. Well, well, well. Looks like God is keeping up with the times. He's now sending messages via emails. Why, ah? Burning Bush cannot anymore, ah? Hehe!:P

Just kidding, just kidding.

But really, the email above made me smile. I know, I know. I may be reading too much into the whole thing. Whether it's coincidence or not, I'm glad that I got that reminder.

It couldn't have come at a more appropriate time.

I worry about that thing every foreign worker in Singapore worries about. Hehe.

But anyway, I told myself whatever happens, there will be good in it and there will be greater things in store.

Just keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment