Thursday, November 21, 2013

Welcome back and welcome to SG dinner...



Last night was a Welcome Back and a Welcome to SG dinner for Ian and for RKGreg. (Hehe! I had to crop out @MkSurf8 and @RKGreg. Must remain mysterious, you know? Kidding. :D)

Ian messaged earlier during the week to check if anyone was up for dinner. It was a good thing because a dinner with the guys was long overdue.

It was also great because 1.) we haven't seen Ian since he got back from the US and conquered the New York Marathon! Woohoo!; 2.) Rich (and Mon) didn't know that RKGreg already moved to SG. Haha!

Aside from these, we also got to try the food at a Korean restau that is said to have the best KFC in town. That's Korean fried chicken! Hehe!

It was a good thing that Ian made reservations. When I reached the place, there were a number of people waiting for a table. Good job, Ian! Unfortunately, Chris and Mon weren't able to join us because they were stuck at work. PG Boy was also unavailable since he was stuck in some island north of Singapore. Hehe!

Still, it was an enjoyable time catching up with Ian and with RKGreg. The food was yummy. I liked the chicken a lot although I ate more of the veggies since I'm trying to work on my choles levels. What is aging? Haha! The guys ordered mussels, too. When it arrived, we were all surprised I guess by how huge the serving was. I only had one piece because of the mentioned reason. Again, what is aging? Haha!

On the way home, some of the guys were telling me to move closer to the city. That way, I wouldn't always rush to catch the last train. It's funny because just yesterday I was writing about how much I dun like moving.

Hmm... I dunno. I've never really thought of moving because even though I live in some ulu place, I really, really, really love my current living arrangement. On the way back, I did Google places for rent. We'll see. Anyway, things will be prolly easier now that PG Boy moved closer to the city. Maybe I can crash at his place on late nights or something. Hehe.

Anyway, dinner last night was at Kko Kko Nara.
57 Tras St, Singapore 078996
T: 6224 8186

No comments:

Post a Comment