Monday, November 11, 2013

Whatta Monday...



I dun really have any issues with Monday. I dun really have Monday blues. I dun mind getting up early on a Monday to start the week. In fact, I always try to get up early on a Monday so that I can attend the 7AM Body Combat class at the gym next to the office. The Combat class + seeing the sunrise + endorphins almost always results in a happy day and thus, sets my mood for the week. Haha!

But today, I was just so tired. LOL!

It felt that there was so much to do. No, scratch. I didn't feel it. There was really a lot to do. I was still going through the million emails in my Inbox when I saw that it was already 4PM. Whattashet! Where did the day go? Haha!

I couldn't stay back today, even if I wanted to because I met up with Jeaners. Our former colleague from UP is here for holiday along with her family. Jeaners and I promised to meet up with them.

So the plan is just to do the major OT this Wednesday. Hehe!

It's all good. Definitely not complaining. I had a very good weekend, so nothing to complain about.

In other news, I just saw the photos of what typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda left behind. Heartbreaking, just heartbreaking. The Tacloban photos look like a tsunami hit the province instead of a supertyphoon.

Relief operations have begun left and right. Foreign aid is starting to come in. I hope that all the donations and assistance meant for the victims will reach them. I also hope that other areas that are not getting as much media coverage but are just as heavily affected will also receive attention.

Prayers for the country and the people. I have no doubt that the country will surpass this.

No comments:

Post a Comment