Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tired lah...



What a long day? Haha!

Just got back a few minutes ago, but I'm feeling a bit lethargic. It's been a long day for some reason.

I didn't get to attend yoga this morning. Last night, I went for dinner with three fellow museum docents who are my batch mates and I got home quite late. When I got home, I decided to do my laundry because I wanted to wear some of the clothes for this weekend.

So I think I went to bed a few minutes before midnight. *gasp* Haha!

Still, I woke up around 545AM. I left the house around 645 and reached work around 730.

Since I had a few more leaves to clear, I took the afternoon off. The problem was I had nothing planned. My only plan was to go to the museum and practice for the tour I'm going to give in a few days. Lol!

It's quite exciting but I must say I'm still nervous. It's my first time to conduct this tour. I hope things will go as I planned.

Surprisingly, that activity took up my entire afternoon. I left the museum around 5PM. I asked PG Boy if he was going to stay late at the office. When he said that he was indeed going to stay back a few hours, I decided to buy dinner for him. He got home quite late last night without any dinner. Luckily, his gastritis didn't keep him up all night.

So from Dhoby Ghaut, I made the trip to Macpherson. Afterwards, I headed to Farrer Park for a quick catchup with Tipz (who's leaving for Bali tomorrow for yet another holiday!!! Hehe!).

From Farrer Park, I took the train back to Serangoon, switched from the Purple Line to Circle Line and made my way to Bishan. Upon arrival at Bishan, I switched from Circle Line to Red Line to get back to my place. Hehe! I guess that must be why I'm feeling tired.

I was hoping to sleep early (around 10?) as I was falling asleep in the train. But surprise, surprise, look at the time and it's almost 11PM. Gosh, how come time flies so fast?! Hehe!

Anyway, tomorrow is a Friday. I dun expect work to be too toxic since it's a holiday in the US. My editors and authors will all be on Thanksgiving mode (I hope. Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment