Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Tuesday....



Do you believe in signs? Hehe!

Yesterday, I was quite sure that I came across some signs that my visa application will be approved.

I am currently reading this book and to my surprise and delight, I reached a chapter where the protagonists of the story were "rewarded" with a trip to Amsterdam.

Well, I pray that the sign was for that one and not for the reason the protagonists were "rewarded." Haha! Choi! Touchwood!

My appointment with the embassy was yesterday afternoon. Given that I had time to kill, I decided to hit the gym first.

While I was waiting for the Body Combat class to start, I received a call from an unknown number.

It was the embassy calling to inform me that my visa application appointment had to be postponed due to a technical issue on their side. I was told that once the issue is resolved, they would call me again.

My appointment was at 3:45. I got the call before 12noon.

Hmm, I still decided to go to the embassy and try my luck. When I reached the office, I was told by the nice lady behind one of the window counters that the issue has not resolved.

However, she offered to check my papers to see if everything was in order. I was really grateful for that. At least, something still came out of my visit.

This morning, I received a call again. I was able to arrange an appointment between 1 and 2.

Thankfully, my team lead allowed me to take a late lunch today.

Headed down to the embassy around 1. I was greeted by a very pleasant and pretty lady. She checked all my papers. I really liked it that she was very approachable. She even said, "Oh, you're going to the nicest cities!"

After a few more minutes, I paid for the visa fee and the courier service to have my passport delivered to my office.

When the consul said I can leave, I had to ask, "How will I know if it's approved?"

She just smiled and said, "It will be approved. All your papers are in order."

Yahooooo!!! Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment