Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Random blah while in transit...

I've been meaning to blog about the weekend.

Unfortunately, the past two days have been quite busy and I have not found time to sit down and write in front of my laptop.

In fact, I am in transit as I type this blog entry. Lol!

Just came from a volunteer shift at Chinatown and now heading home.

My shift partner tonight was Terence. He's a friendly guy, same age as me, Singaporean. He's been volunteering with the group for a longer time though.

I like doing shifts with him because he's easy to talk to. He kinda reminds me of my good friend Carlo, in the sense that we can just have a freeflowing discussion.

We didn't get to chat much tonight though because he was preoccupied with volunteer work.

On the other hand, I brought work with me to keep me busy during a lull moment. Hehe!

Train just reached Buoma Vista. Few more stations and then I transfer to the Red Line.

It's been a long day!

I've yet to watch ep 5 of Looking. Tipz and Richie both said I'll enjoy the ep. Haha! Hmm, I won't get to watch it tonight since I'm tired and I want to get up early tomorrow for Pump.

Hope your day went well!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha ano ba friend! looking is waiting!!!!! so si richie ba nag suggest to get it at GT?! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't watched! Haha! :) Please clarify question. I'm a bit lost. LOL!

      Delete