Thursday, February 27, 2014

A bit unwell...

I'm not sure if it's the weather or if it's some bug going around, but I've been feeling unwell the past two days. Bleh!

Last night, I didn't need the AC to go to sleep. Even with just the fan, I still felt cold some time in the middle of the night.

Still, this feeling of being unwell didn't stop me from waking up early yesterday morning to attend the Body Pump class at FF. Haha!

Auntie gave me some bitter-tasting tea last night for my throat. I dunno what it is but it helped soothe my dry and itchy throat.

You really gotta love her! We dun understand each other but she sure does know how to be a mom.

I was also craving for a nice, hot bowl of chicken macaroni soup last night but where to get, ah! And I'm not just talking about the macaroni soup that Toastbox serves. I'm talking about the macaroni soup that's cooked the Pinoy way. Hehe! It would've been an awesome dinner.

Anyway, I hope things will improve by tomorrow.

It'll drive me crazy if I will be stuck at home this weekend doing nothing. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. awww friend get well soon!!!!! must be lagnat from the kilig factor between patrick and kevin even if it was a short interaction by the park haha

    ReplyDelete